Thursday, March 26, 2009

Group Presention

We all have different opinions I agrees with da crystal merchant because I PREFER just dreaming about it than fullfilling it. Why? If i acheive my dream would go away! Im not going to dream it no more and it wont feel as special at it is cause i had acheived it. My other fellow parnters agreed with Santiago because they rather want to acheive their dream and take a risk. I dont want to take a risk what if everything goes wrong. An doesnt come out the way it supposed to.

1. I learned that the author shows Santiago and The crystal merchant different point of view.
2. Also i learned to get far in life you need to take a risk.
3. Believe that you could acheive anything in life.
4. We could all have different opinions.

No comments:

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers